Sunday, November 5, 2017

P52 - Week 45 - Mr. & Mrs.

I'm so excited to share this week's photo!


This young man came to work for me a few years ago. He quickly outgrew his role in my group and has moved on to bigger and better things, but I am thankful that we still get the opportunity to work together off and on.

He's always been pretty hush-hush when it comes to his private life, but he took that to new heights and surprised us all when he scheduled a last-minute day of leave so that he and this sweet lady could tie the knot. Just like that!

I am so glad they let me do this little photo shoot as my way of congratulations. I got a rare glimpse into their world outside of work and it looks like a great place to be! I wish them many more years together, now as Mr. and Mrs.!

No comments:

Post a Comment