Sunday, October 29, 2017

P52 - Week 44 - Second Showing

Fun fact: I'm addicted to radio call-in games!

Over the years, by playing these games, I've managed to win a wide range of fun treats! I picked up some cash one year ON MY BIRTHDAY. It's not unusual to be awarded restaurant gift certificates. And once, Wonder Dad and I ended up with tickets to see the American Gladiators in a live show!

This fall, I lucked out and picked up tickets to the Texas Renaissance Festival! We try to make it there each year, but it is always more fun when you get to go for FREE!


This fire-wielding fellow's name is Arsene. We had the pleasure of catching his act at the Colorado Renaissance Festival when we were visiting Colorado Springs in August and we enjoyed him every bit as much this second time around. In fact, I think I may have enjoyed this performance even more because I had a scare that I had lost my cell phone back in Colorado. And since that was not weighing on me this time, I was able to fully enjoy the show!

It's been a tough month, but it sure has been nice to have this little escape back in time to take our minds off of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment