Friday, November 24, 2017

P52 - Week 47 - Holiday Cheer

As is our custom, we pulled out our Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving and started getting he house prepared for the holiday season to come.


I'll admit though, I am having a hard time getting into the holiday spirit this year, so to help move me in that direction, I broke out my paints and the table top easel my guys gave me for my birthday and came up with this fun little guy.

I have been noticing over the past few years that I have "a thing" for snowmen. Maybe that is because we live in such a warm climate that snowmen are almost a figment of fantasy. One of these years, it is my dream to spend the holidays somewhere that we can have a white Christmas and maybe I'll finally get to build one of these guys for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment