Tuesday, November 14, 2017

P52 - Week 46 - Birthday Blooms

We picked up these yellow roses for Nanny's celebration of life gathering back in the spring. After the service, we planted them in the front yard and they have been such a bright, beautiful reminder of my mom!


But as lovely as these have looked over the last 6 months, it is nothing to the spectacular show they are putting on now! And that seems entirely perfect as this week would have been Nanny's 71st birthday and a bouquet of brilliant yellow roses like this would have made her birthday dreams come true.

Happy birthday in Heaven Mom! I love you and miss you more than I can properly express, but when I see these bright yellow blooms welcoming me home when I pull into the drive, I feel just a little bit closer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment