Thursday, October 5, 2017

P52 - Week 40 - Super Sweet 16

Sixteen is a serious milestone! Wonder Boy is not one for big celebrations but we can't let a bid day like this go by without some kind of shin dig to mark the occasion.


The Boy requested his all time favorite dinner - carnitas served in bacon taco shells - and a nice big pizookie for dessert.

We've had a tough week, so ordering up a favorite dinner and dessert was the very least we could do! And in the end, I think he had a good day.

As for me, I really can't gush enough with how proud we are of this young man. He is the light in our lives! I love his wacky sense of humor and his insatiable curiosity. I admire his self confidence and his gentle heart.

I am so proud of this amazing SIXTEEN year old! He is my favorite 16 year old in the history of 16 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment