Saturday, February 18, 2017

P52 - Week 7 - Baby Bulldogge

Oh my ... where to start this week?

We got the chance for a return visit with Wonder Mutt's breeder and her latest crop of adorable bully pups. And while we got to play with all 13 of them, we focused our camera on just the 3 that still need to find their fur-ever home.

This sweet little lady you see right here is one of the trio that still needs a place to call home:


And I would be fooling myself and misleading all of you if I didn't admit that I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want for US to be her family!

She's the runt of her litter and there is just something about her that resonates with me. It doesn't help at all that during her photo time that she decided the best thing to do would be to curl up right next to me and take a nap - sweet, tiny snores and all!

Wonder Dad has made it clear that we are a 2-dog family and as such we are currently at our limit.

But maybe this sweet little face would change his mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment