Thursday, May 18, 2017

P52 - Week 20.5 - Silver

I know I already posted a picture for this week, but I just *had* to share this one too.

You see, today is Wonder Dad and my 25th wedding anniversary! And to kick things off, I was presented with this amazing gift:


Each and every time I see it, I tear up.

My guy knows me so very well and this sonnet captures us so perfectly!

Another quote that I love, though I do not currently recall the author, says something along the lines of "finding your soul mate doesn't mean you've found the perfect person, but rather, you've found the perfect person FOR YOU."

After 25 years of being married to my favorite guy, I can say that these 2 quotes sum up our marriage pretty darn well - at least from my perspective.

I still have many days when I am not sure why he chose me, but I *CAN* say that I am so very glad that he did and continues to make that choice each day.

I am truly looking forward to our next 25 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment