Sunday, January 29, 2017

P52 - Week 5 - Hear Me Roar!

I just had to share this snap as it makes me grin from ear to ear!


This sweet little bully pup stole my heart in a recent visit with Wonder Mutt's breeder. She (Wonder Mutt's breeder) has 2 litters of bully pups just under 4 weeks old. They all have their eyes open and are starting to roam around their respective rooms.

We brought each one out in turn to the living room so I could snap some shots to be shared on Facebook. But it was the first time these little cuties touched the laminate wood floors. Up to this point, they had been on carpet or blankets or some other soft surface. And NONE of them seemed very impressed with the slick laminate floors.

This little guy in particular gave us an indignant howl expressing his ... ahem ... desire to return to his more familiar surroundings. We all had a good laugh, snapped our pics, and then gave in to his desires.

I am really looking forward to my next chance to play with this group of cuddle pups in a couple of weeks. I look forward to the puppy kisses, fuzzy snuggles, and it's always a treat to see how much they change in those weeks between our little photo shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment