Saturday, September 23, 2017

P52 - Week 38 - Mr. Musica

I gush about it all the time, but I am just in AWE with Wonder Boy's musical abilities. Everything started with the viola, it grew exponentially with the piano, and now seems to be capped off by the classical guitar. The Boy's musical gifts are just that ... GIFTS ... to the whole family. Even the furry, four-legged family members love it when he plays.


But it is Wonder Dad and I that seem to get the most out of practice time at our home!

I know Wonder Dad took a huge leap of faith when he sold off his own electric bass guitar to make this particular musical endeavor possible for the Boy. But it has evolved into such a special time for us, I am so glad he was willing to make that personal sacrifice for the enjoyment of the whole family.

The Boy has started some on-line lessons and we are hoping that it will work out for him as I think he's picked up about all that he can from watching YouTube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment